Shiny Developer/Project Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who has experience in commercial software development. In this position, you will supervise and actively contribute to the development of multiple modules of our data analysis platform. This platform helps our customers, e.g. scientists in the field of high-content screening, to apply machine learning techniques.
What are your responsibilities?
- Project coordination: you will coordinate multiple projects and help your colleagues with challenges or issues that may occur. Your responsibility is to keep these projects consistent and uniform.
- Software development: the development of several modules and dashboards, mostly with a strong relation to Machine Learning (ML), such as preprocessing, classification, regression, dimensionality reduction and data visualization. You will be working on the layout and design of our products, refine software architecture, and work on improving the performance of our products.
- occasionally help customers with troubleshooting issues;
- training of Application Scientists & Sales Specialists;
- work together with Applications Scientists for optimal content creation;
- work together with Sales Specialists & Application Scientists to optimize the translation and implementation of the demands of our customers into code;
- training of interns;
- you are trained in the field of bioinformatics, computer science or a related field, with at least a bachelor degree;
- you have > 2 years of experience in coordinating IT projects for the development of commercial software;
- you have affinity with the biomedical domain;
- you have experience in the field of Machine Learning;
- you have experience with R/Python;
- you have experience with agile development;
- you are familiar with techniques such as Shiny or reactive programming;
- you are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or PRINCE2.
- experience with cloud computing technologies;
- bash/shell scripting;
Work Hours & Location
A full time position with a minimum of two days per week in our office in Den Bosch, The Netherlands. Occasionally, you will visit our Amsterdam office.
As we grow, Core Life Analytics is committed to building a diverse team. People from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply for all of our positions.
What's in it for you?
At Core Life Analytics, we aim to recruit the best people, who have integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. You will be part of an amazing and agile company. You will get all the support you need to make your job successful. You will be working in an environment without a traditional 9-5 mentality, but with motivated and intelligent colleagues who have experience in broad scientific domains. You will have the option to work from home, receive a competitive salary and get the satisfaction of being able to work on solutions that will boost scientific discoveries.
About Core Life Analytics
Core Life Analytics (CLA) is a start-up founded in 2016 by David Egan and Wienand Omta. The trigger was a real need for an analytics tool in the area of High Content Screening (HCS). At the UMC Utrecht they developed a product called StratoMineR that allows biologists to analyze their own data. Biologists in academia, biotechnology companies and pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer and Galapagos use StratoMineR to help them to accelerate their drug discovery programs.
What do we do?
CLA develops products for data analytics, mostly within the field of High Content Screening (HCS). Our products are offered as a service (SaaS) to our clients and are cloud deployed in order to maximize the ease of use and maintenance for all parties involved. Our team is continuously working to add new functionality, and to improve the efficiency of our products. In order to do this, we work on truly scalable solutions using cloud computing. We are constantly developing new modules, interfaces and apps for multiple purposes within our platform.
Excited to strengthen our team, contribute to our mission, and boost our projects? Please apply by clicking the button below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.